• A SINGLE RIDER POLICY has been established. Family members or guests living in the same household may ride together. Single golf cars will be available on a first come, first serve basis.
• Payments with GolfCash at the golf shop are encouraged.
• While Lou's Bar & Grill is closed, food and beverages are available at the Take 5 turn window on a grab-and-go basis. On course refreshments are available on from our Refreshment Car team member.
• Guest services team members will clean and sanitize golf cars before and after each use.
• Rakes and ball washers have been removed from the course.
Monday and Tuesday 5/1/-5/19
Monday front 9 Play Only
Tuesday golf course and practice facility closed
• We have added a foam cushion on the flagsticks to promote non-contact with the flagstick when removing the ball from the hole. Flagsticks are to remain holed.
• We believe and encourage safe Social Distancing… walking is greatly encouraged.